Response to the comments:
1. Thank you Wana...at least I know one person reads my updates = ) Yes, things are going well and I will manage my time wisely
2. I know, only 3 more months here!!! I will be leaving June 28th for Springfield, MO and will be home until July 18th...If you are from Springfield and are free during this time, LET'S HANG OUT = )
July 18th I will be flying out to the Academy for ES300 Naval Weapons 3rd Block. Anybody else at the Academy 3rd block? I think this will help me readjust quicker to the Academy and it will also lighten my Fall class load so I can have more time to focus on school work, working out, and of course, being FAT (Faithful, Available, Teachable = ) I am excited about rejoining Navigators and KAMA...still deciding on squash and Glee Club...took up so much time!!!
So for some reason the picture of Wang Bong receiving his gift didn't upload correctly...here it is...

He finished up another term at Korea University's language program, and being the very intelligent, diligent, and helpful student that he is, he got a scholarship = ) His second one out of 3 terms!

Him with his teacher

My testimony on Sunday at ENM also went well...or so people tell me. It took a lot of effort on my part and my Bible Study leader because I had to write it and Korean. Brief outline of it:
*4th generation Christian doesn't mean I'm more Godly or will receive more blessings
*Didn't know Jesus Christ was the way to salvation until 9 even though went to church since in my mother's womb
*Middle School started to read the Bible on my own , FCA
*High School I really devoted my life to God, read the Bible and prayed every night, but I was still living selfishly and to please others!
*College I did a good job of relying on God at first, but my sophomore year I had a crisis because my relationship with God was not good...only went through the motions of Navs and church and Bible study...didn't rely on Him
*I didn't want to keep going on this path so I talked to Ron (director of Navs at USNA) about it and he told me to talk to some other midshipmen who took a year off for missions and to Dr. SB Lee.
*Was willing to take a year off to learn more about God and witness to others, but did not want to do it if I could not experience ENM first and see if it was a good place for discipline and if it was right for me...if the atmosphere was positive and if the other people there would bond well with me...
*God definitely had a plan for me because right before the summer in May, my entire summer schedule changed from having 2 weeks of leave (which meant I would not have taken a year off since I couldn't experience it first off...I mean, I've wanted to go to the Naval Academy since I was in middle school...taking a year off doesn't mean I can just come back to the Academy next year...totally separated, then I reapply...more so than that, I love my company and my class '08 and taking a year off means another company and not graduating with my roommates and friends) to have 2 months free (got to come to ENM and absolutely loved it...weighed the positives and the negatives and decided, even though many people didn't agree with me and would give up graduating with my close friends, I felt and now know it was God's will for me)
*How the brothers at ENM are excellent role models! They serve others with joy and love.
*How at first I tried to do a whole bunch of works for God...than realized it's not on my power, but only through God's grace and my faith in that. Trying to do it on my own I wasn't very successful at witnessing, but after relying on God and praying a lot, Wang Bong came to Christ = )
*Happy that I could reach at least one person, but how I am going to continue to witness to others because whenever I lived selfishly and to please others, I was never satisfied, but when I rely on God and have faith that He wants the ABSOLUTE best for me and is helping me, I am completely joyful = ) That reason alone I want to spread his love to others who are not able to live a life of love.
*That I still have a problem trying to "earn" my salvation through working hard for the Lord, Ephesians 2:8-9 and also to receive praise from other people, but slowly, little by little bit everyday, God is changing me = )
*Most important thing I learned so far is application...I've been to church for as long as I can remember, learning about His word, etc, but if I don't apply it to my life...what have learned?It would all be in vain.
*My promise verse is 1 Cor. 9:27...about disciplining myself...if I can last 28 days, I persevere 40 and than I will be able to see a change in my habits, then my character = )
*Asked that they would pray I could continue and make the best use of the rest of my time at ENM and that I will be able to take EVERYTHING I have learned and APPLY it back in the States, specifically at the Academy.
*Also asked them to pray for my grandfather...he's 83 and hasn't accepted Christ...because I know there is more to life than this earth, I want him to receive his present of salvation through God's grace and that all he has to do is BELIEVE!
*That's the gist of it... if you have any questions about my testimony or would like to know more about it, please ask = )
I also had the opportunity to catch up with Dr. SB Lee's wife 양원 = ) She took me out for some delicious sushi and chicken, so I insisted that I could treat her to Baskin Robbins (it's the most popular ice cream in Korea for some reason...I mean, it's good, but it's not very popular back in the States, or is it?)

And the Club Festival thing I was telling you about went well! (pictures are below)
So I met a lot of people at this "Korea University Student Club Festival." It was kind of hectic those two days we had to set up and before that we had to plan and prepare everything. As I said, I was in charge of the snacks...we were not short and people were happy with the selection = P
I have a very outgoing, happy personality, so being a "recruiter" for ENM was not something I dreaded. I mean, compared to sharing the Gospel to someone, it's pretty easy (even though I did end up sharing the Gospel to half the people I met). But I would just ask the students if they were freshmen, and if they said yes, I would invite them to our booth for some tea and cookies = P and give them a little information on ENM. I got a lot of cell phone numbers, but after people realized the E in ENM wasn't English, they no longer had any interest in the club = ( I spoke in Korean and English to the freshmen so most of the freshmen were very willing to talk to me at first, but many people, once they found out ENM was a Christian organization, all of a sudden said they had to go to class. It was okay. I'm just a messenger. Hopefully I planted a seed in some. But yeah, it's crazy how many people here want to learn English SO BADLY! Oh, and in my testimony I also mentioned how at first I only prayed and watched as the other brothers witnessed, but then I started to do the talking, and yes, I was nervous, but since I explained in both English and Korean, they had a more willing ear towards me...**please pray I can use this for furthering the Gospel!
I met many KU students, which includes foreign exchange students from Brazil, Russian, England, Australia, China, Taiwan, and the US. 2 Russians and 2 Brazilians were interested in ENM's once a week soccer gathering. They came out last Saturday and enjoyed it. I explained to them why I was in Korea and gave them my short testimony. They said they were Christians already, but just didn't have time for church or Bible Study...They are attending the graduate computer engineering course at KU. Hopefully I can continue to aid them in anyway in order to further their walk in Christ.
I also met a US student named Jonathon. While I was witnessing two other international students who lived in the same dorm as him, I remembered his name and when I saw him later that afternoon, I called his attention. He told me what he was doing in Korea and his interests: which includes finance, and finance, and I I told him about ENM and what I was doing here. He said he couldn't come out to any of our gatherings because he was atheist. I told him that was perfectly fine, but he wanted to know why I thought I was right (taking a year off to witness to people about the Gospel) and how could billions of people in the world be wrong?
I told him claiming to be a Christian is admitting our faults and sins. It's the sick who need a doctor. I believe that other people are trying to find their purpose in life, and I told him that since God created us humans from the dust and gave us His spirit, he knows the best and wants the best for us. Just as the manufacturerof your digital camera knows that camera the best, they gave a detailed instruction manual in order to get the best use out of it and all of it's functions. God, being our creator, gave us the Bible in order to tell us how best to use our potential. This went on for 15 to 20 minutes, really, and finally he said I must have been a recruiter for the Navy because I was a good speaker yet I didn't directly answer a single question he asked...= ( but I kept 1 Peter 3:15 in mind (I didn't start memorizing verses until I got here, but man, it really helps!!!) and was very friendly and gentle and of course prepared= )
And then he said how I wasted his time and how he needed to go study now...**Please pray for Jonathon to have an open heart...I thought I answered all of his questions, but if he's not open to these ideas, then all I can do is pray.

set up

play by play witnessing = P

lol, looks like it's staged, doesn't it? But it's not = )

yeah, more witnessing

lunch !

The Russians and Brazilians




Lunch day 2



yeah,it was a lot of work, but things went well = ) THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!!
NEW PLAN!
First, isn't this freaky? I see it every time I go to our ENM Club room at KU!!! might only make sense to those at the Academy... USNA...UNSA
Anyway, our NEW PLAN. Us eating before hand

yummy boo deh jee ggeh.

Our club room. our NEW PLAN is to target more freshmen at KU and what we needed to do in order to get more members. Will not be meeting 3 times a week during lunch for outreach. also created a Tuesday night gathering of KU students for a "game night" or "movie night" or whatever we could do to just "hang out"

**Please pray that this NEW PLAN works out. Our director said KU is his "promised land"
Matthew 9:36-38 harvest...workers few
Genesis 15:1-7 Abram/Abraham...heirs as numerous as the stars
Isaiah 54 don't be discouraged
Ephesians 3:20 God's unlimited power...only limited by us
Mathew 6:13 keep us from evil
3.28 Wednesday we are having a freshmen ENM gathering...hopefully all those we invited, well, to be realistic, if half the people we invited would come, that would be AWESOME!
**Please pray it goes well = )
But must go!!! late for a lunch meeting with Wang Bong!!!
1. Thank you Wana...at least I know one person reads my updates = ) Yes, things are going well and I will manage my time wisely
2. I know, only 3 more months here!!! I will be leaving June 28th for Springfield, MO and will be home until July 18th...If you are from Springfield and are free during this time, LET'S HANG OUT = )
July 18th I will be flying out to the Academy for ES300 Naval Weapons 3rd Block. Anybody else at the Academy 3rd block? I think this will help me readjust quicker to the Academy and it will also lighten my Fall class load so I can have more time to focus on school work, working out, and of course, being FAT (Faithful, Available, Teachable = ) I am excited about rejoining Navigators and KAMA...still deciding on squash and Glee Club...took up so much time!!!
So for some reason the picture of Wang Bong receiving his gift didn't upload correctly...here it is...
He finished up another term at Korea University's language program, and being the very intelligent, diligent, and helpful student that he is, he got a scholarship = ) His second one out of 3 terms!
Him with his teacher
My testimony on Sunday at ENM also went well...or so people tell me. It took a lot of effort on my part and my Bible Study leader because I had to write it and Korean. Brief outline of it:
*4th generation Christian doesn't mean I'm more Godly or will receive more blessings
*Didn't know Jesus Christ was the way to salvation until 9 even though went to church since in my mother's womb
*Middle School started to read the Bible on my own , FCA
*High School I really devoted my life to God, read the Bible and prayed every night, but I was still living selfishly and to please others!
*College I did a good job of relying on God at first, but my sophomore year I had a crisis because my relationship with God was not good...only went through the motions of Navs and church and Bible study...didn't rely on Him
*I didn't want to keep going on this path so I talked to Ron (director of Navs at USNA) about it and he told me to talk to some other midshipmen who took a year off for missions and to Dr. SB Lee.
*Was willing to take a year off to learn more about God and witness to others, but did not want to do it if I could not experience ENM first and see if it was a good place for discipline and if it was right for me...if the atmosphere was positive and if the other people there would bond well with me...
*God definitely had a plan for me because right before the summer in May, my entire summer schedule changed from having 2 weeks of leave (which meant I would not have taken a year off since I couldn't experience it first off...I mean, I've wanted to go to the Naval Academy since I was in middle school...taking a year off doesn't mean I can just come back to the Academy next year...totally separated, then I reapply...more so than that, I love my company and my class '08 and taking a year off means another company and not graduating with my roommates and friends) to have 2 months free (got to come to ENM and absolutely loved it...weighed the positives and the negatives and decided, even though many people didn't agree with me and would give up graduating with my close friends, I felt and now know it was God's will for me)
*How the brothers at ENM are excellent role models! They serve others with joy and love.
*How at first I tried to do a whole bunch of works for God...than realized it's not on my power, but only through God's grace and my faith in that. Trying to do it on my own I wasn't very successful at witnessing, but after relying on God and praying a lot, Wang Bong came to Christ = )
*Happy that I could reach at least one person, but how I am going to continue to witness to others because whenever I lived selfishly and to please others, I was never satisfied, but when I rely on God and have faith that He wants the ABSOLUTE best for me and is helping me, I am completely joyful = ) That reason alone I want to spread his love to others who are not able to live a life of love.
*That I still have a problem trying to "earn" my salvation through working hard for the Lord, Ephesians 2:8-9 and also to receive praise from other people, but slowly, little by little bit everyday, God is changing me = )
*Most important thing I learned so far is application...I've been to church for as long as I can remember, learning about His word, etc, but if I don't apply it to my life...what have learned?It would all be in vain.
*My promise verse is 1 Cor. 9:27...about disciplining myself...if I can last 28 days, I persevere 40 and than I will be able to see a change in my habits, then my character = )
*Asked that they would pray I could continue and make the best use of the rest of my time at ENM and that I will be able to take EVERYTHING I have learned and APPLY it back in the States, specifically at the Academy.
*Also asked them to pray for my grandfather...he's 83 and hasn't accepted Christ...because I know there is more to life than this earth, I want him to receive his present of salvation through God's grace and that all he has to do is BELIEVE!
*That's the gist of it... if you have any questions about my testimony or would like to know more about it, please ask = )
I also had the opportunity to catch up with Dr. SB Lee's wife 양원 = ) She took me out for some delicious sushi and chicken, so I insisted that I could treat her to Baskin Robbins (it's the most popular ice cream in Korea for some reason...I mean, it's good, but it's not very popular back in the States, or is it?)
And the Club Festival thing I was telling you about went well! (pictures are below)
So I met a lot of people at this "Korea University Student Club Festival." It was kind of hectic those two days we had to set up and before that we had to plan and prepare everything. As I said, I was in charge of the snacks...we were not short and people were happy with the selection = P
I have a very outgoing, happy personality, so being a "recruiter" for ENM was not something I dreaded. I mean, compared to sharing the Gospel to someone, it's pretty easy (even though I did end up sharing the Gospel to half the people I met). But I would just ask the students if they were freshmen, and if they said yes, I would invite them to our booth for some tea and cookies = P and give them a little information on ENM. I got a lot of cell phone numbers, but after people realized the E in ENM wasn't English, they no longer had any interest in the club = ( I spoke in Korean and English to the freshmen so most of the freshmen were very willing to talk to me at first, but many people, once they found out ENM was a Christian organization, all of a sudden said they had to go to class. It was okay. I'm just a messenger. Hopefully I planted a seed in some. But yeah, it's crazy how many people here want to learn English SO BADLY! Oh, and in my testimony I also mentioned how at first I only prayed and watched as the other brothers witnessed, but then I started to do the talking, and yes, I was nervous, but since I explained in both English and Korean, they had a more willing ear towards me...**please pray I can use this for furthering the Gospel!
I met many KU students, which includes foreign exchange students from Brazil, Russian, England, Australia, China, Taiwan, and the US. 2 Russians and 2 Brazilians were interested in ENM's once a week soccer gathering. They came out last Saturday and enjoyed it. I explained to them why I was in Korea and gave them my short testimony. They said they were Christians already, but just didn't have time for church or Bible Study...They are attending the graduate computer engineering course at KU. Hopefully I can continue to aid them in anyway in order to further their walk in Christ.
I also met a US student named Jonathon. While I was witnessing two other international students who lived in the same dorm as him, I remembered his name and when I saw him later that afternoon, I called his attention. He told me what he was doing in Korea and his interests: which includes finance, and finance, and I I told him about ENM and what I was doing here. He said he couldn't come out to any of our gatherings because he was atheist. I told him that was perfectly fine, but he wanted to know why I thought I was right (taking a year off to witness to people about the Gospel) and how could billions of people in the world be wrong?
I told him claiming to be a Christian is admitting our faults and sins. It's the sick who need a doctor. I believe that other people are trying to find their purpose in life, and I told him that since God created us humans from the dust and gave us His spirit, he knows the best and wants the best for us. Just as the manufacturerof your digital camera knows that camera the best, they gave a detailed instruction manual in order to get the best use out of it and all of it's functions. God, being our creator, gave us the Bible in order to tell us how best to use our potential. This went on for 15 to 20 minutes, really, and finally he said I must have been a recruiter for the Navy because I was a good speaker yet I didn't directly answer a single question he asked...= ( but I kept 1 Peter 3:15 in mind (I didn't start memorizing verses until I got here, but man, it really helps!!!) and was very friendly and gentle and of course prepared= )
And then he said how I wasted his time and how he needed to go study now...**Please pray for Jonathon to have an open heart...I thought I answered all of his questions, but if he's not open to these ideas, then all I can do is pray.

set up

play by play witnessing = P

lol, looks like it's staged, doesn't it? But it's not = )

yeah, more witnessing

lunch !

The Russians and Brazilians




Lunch day 2



yeah,it was a lot of work, but things went well = ) THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!!
NEW PLAN!
First, isn't this freaky? I see it every time I go to our ENM Club room at KU!!! might only make sense to those at the Academy... USNA...UNSA
yummy boo deh jee ggeh.
Our club room. our NEW PLAN is to target more freshmen at KU and what we needed to do in order to get more members. Will not be meeting 3 times a week during lunch for outreach. also created a Tuesday night gathering of KU students for a "game night" or "movie night" or whatever we could do to just "hang out"
**Please pray that this NEW PLAN works out. Our director said KU is his "promised land"
Matthew 9:36-38 harvest...workers few
Genesis 15:1-7 Abram/Abraham...heirs as numerous as the stars
Isaiah 54 don't be discouraged
Ephesians 3:20 God's unlimited power...only limited by us
Mathew 6:13 keep us from evil
3.28 Wednesday we are having a freshmen ENM gathering...hopefully all those we invited, well, to be realistic, if half the people we invited would come, that would be AWESOME!
**Please pray it goes well = )
But must go!!! late for a lunch meeting with Wang Bong!!!

22 Comments:
I really enjoyed this post
order xanax no prescription what is the generic for xanax 2mg - valium vs xanax drug test
where can i buy xanax online legally buy xanax online from india - xanax withdrawal visual disturbances
buy valium online cost valium walgreens - buy valium in turkey
generic zolpidem side effects zolpidem tartrate tablets - zolpidem zentiva
zolpidem tartrate 5mg tab zolpidem side effects depression - zolpidem high effects
order ambien online buy ambien online legally - 2 ambien and alcohol
lorazepam online ativan 1 mg overdose - how long until lorazepam 1mg starts to work
zolpidem long term side effects zolpidem tartrate fluoxetine - overdose zolpidem tartrate 10 mg tablet
ativan pills ativan tolerance - ativan overdose level
buy ativan ativan high blood sugar - ativan beer
buy cheap diazepam what does valium pills do - diazepam withdrawal fits
xanax for sale buy xanax online from europe - buy xanax online canada no prescription
cheap ativan online ativan topical - lorazepam online no prescription
lorazepam vs diazepam diazepam 10mg street value - contraindications of diazepam valium
generic lorazepam ativan dosage for alcohol withdrawal - after effects ativan overdose
ativan without prescription ativan side effects short term - buy cheap ativan
cheap valium buy valium online canada - buy valium online from canada
where to buy ambien online ambien side effects double vision - ambien pill id
soma muscle carisoprodol klonopin - cost of carisoprodol 350 mg
soma online soma what classification of drug - how many carisoprodol 350 mg to get high
buy valium buy valium uk 2012 - buy valium thailand
Post a Comment
<< Home