Sunday, January 28, 2007

Urgent...

So the problem was worse than I thought!

So the Brother Sung-Man was supposed to share his tesimony like I said, and he seemed fine this morning, but whenever they called his name...well, he was no where to be found...yeah...later we found out he was in his "thinking place." Yeah, he said there was just too much pressure on him lately and he wasn't able to handle it...he usually hides his emotions by being the "funny guy." So he does a really good job of masking his aches and pains when deep down inside he's SCREAMING! So it was pretty awkward whenever he was called to come up and he wasn't there...and he came back later tonight...talk about awkward...I tried talking to him, but he just told me that various things were causing him to feel pressured...please pray for him. He's being pressured about creating a vision and he said he just doesn't know what He's supposed to do after this year...his uncle is really pressuring him to be a missionary in China with him, but he doesn't feel it's his calling...there are many other things, but he just needs some time to tell us...Please pray for him...

I also think it's because it's winter...I mean, it's called the dark ages back at the Academy for a reason...and I think it's the same here. The brothers are feeling the effects...because brother Sung-Man is not the only one...I had fellowship with brother Myung-Gun because he was wanting to leave ENM and I wasn't trying to persuade him to stay (even though he now wants to stay) but I merely explained my experiences and I was open to his thoughts and such. He told me about his life and I couldn't help but notice he was A LOT like me. Before he came to Christ he would try and find happiness...okay, so this is where we were different since I don't drink, but he would go out and get drunk and go to dance clubs and just pursue after girls and such, but he said he was never satisfied...yes, it was fun at the time, but he always wanted more and more. I asked him what made him happy...he said playing sports and watching movies and I asked him why...and it finally boiled down to it's because he loves spending time with people...JUST LIKE ME! but I have a meeting...will finish this

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayer for clarity- to hear that still small voice- seeking through prayer first and foremost for Sung-Man instead of man.

Monday, January 29, 2007 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home