Answer to the comment: No, they didn't surprise me with it...I knew around Christmas time we were going to start the book...I just told them it would be all right for me to read it in Korean = P I got the English version of Transforming Grace a couple of days ago...THANK GOODNESS...I got the gist in Korean, but yeah, reading it in English makes a lot more sense = P We just finished talking about chapter 3, but during the time we were discussing it, I went to the hospital = O But it's nothing serious...I think. I'll explain more below.
Yeah, I like the PT job right now...it's nice not feeling too much burden when I spend cash. I also don't like relying on other people for money when I can pretty easily sustain myself...I owe my parents and my sister a lot of mulah when I get back...and yes mom, dad, Esther, I do intend to pay you back = ) I got some money from other people too, but they were the HUGE contributors...I mean, A LOT. Because I found out so late I wanted to do this mission I didn't ask for financial support, just prayer. I am And it'll be that much easier to pay you guys back if I get accepted back to the Academy...with the 2nd class loan that is = P I have 2 more sheets to send in...statement of health, and my PRT scores...and then all I can do is pray...
This is breakfast on Saturdays (now that our soccer reservation was moved to Friday nights instead of Saturday morning for January)...Western Style! Apples, toast, strawberry jelly, eggs, ketchup, milk, and yes, those are Pop Tarts (my mom sent me a nice package of goodies full of "junk" food: fruit roll-ups, fruit-by-the-foot, beef jerky-which btw was DESTROYED at Incheon Airport by Customs...can't bring over American beef..., easy mac, and for some healthy stuff, multivitamins and power bars) Too bad I had to start being a personal trainer for brother Sung-Man...I think he got to eat a part of a fruit roll-up...and that's all I would allow him to eat = P I know, I'm evil...but the other brothers really appreciated it = ) They ate everything in 3 days...lol...

This is a picture of the campus ENM group who sang a "special song" at brother Sang-Gyu's wedding today!

Brother Sang-Gyu and his beautiful bride...she was also a sister here at ENM...they were introduced to eachother by one of the ENM directors 2 or 3 years ago...and after much prayer and time together, they got married = )

I put those pictures up because I promised more pics...I couldn't take more pictures throughout the week though because I was sick = (
So I thought I just had a cold...but the Dr. said my body's balace was/is thrown out of whack...so I told you I was helping brother Sung-Man lose weight...well, I also ate the same amount as him, but whenever I would work out with him, I would literally do 2 to 3 times what he did, and I have a higher metabolism than him, so I wasn't getting enough food to sustain my body...I felt signs of weakness starting on Friday, but yet I was still doing 2 a days with him...I honestly thought I could go through the pain, and just thought I was sore, but yeah, I got really sick starting Sunday morning...So I've been missing a lot of the discipling/witnessing the past week...I thought it was just a cold and just got some rest and took some cough medicine and boy was my apetite at an all time high! for 2 straight days I ate double the amount of what I normally eat (before doing the diet thing) I woke up at midnight two nights and ate a ton, then ate at 7 with the brothers, at 11 by myself, at 1:30 with the brothers, at 4:30 by myself, at 6:30 with the brothers....yeah, my body was craving food...anyway, I thought I was getting better, especially after going to a public bath/spa/sauna place (I weighed myself there...71 kilos! I was 79kilos in July!...that's like 16 lbs of weight loss) but after eating so much I'm like 162 lbs, but starting two days ago I got these overwhelming feelings of dizziness and weakness...yeah, so I just need to not be so extreme...I've found that to be true with my family...if we want to pursue after something, we really work hard to pursue it, but we can also pursure to do nothing which = extreme laziness or pursue to eat a lot which = gluttony...I[m working on it...to do things little by little bit everyday = )
Okay, I want to write more...but the brothers and I are going to the Directors house for dinner tonight! Yay for free and delicious food = )
Yeah, I like the PT job right now...it's nice not feeling too much burden when I spend cash. I also don't like relying on other people for money when I can pretty easily sustain myself...I owe my parents and my sister a lot of mulah when I get back...and yes mom, dad, Esther, I do intend to pay you back = ) I got some money from other people too, but they were the HUGE contributors...I mean, A LOT. Because I found out so late I wanted to do this mission I didn't ask for financial support, just prayer. I am And it'll be that much easier to pay you guys back if I get accepted back to the Academy...with the 2nd class loan that is = P I have 2 more sheets to send in...statement of health, and my PRT scores...and then all I can do is pray...
This is breakfast on Saturdays (now that our soccer reservation was moved to Friday nights instead of Saturday morning for January)...Western Style! Apples, toast, strawberry jelly, eggs, ketchup, milk, and yes, those are Pop Tarts (my mom sent me a nice package of goodies full of "junk" food: fruit roll-ups, fruit-by-the-foot, beef jerky-which btw was DESTROYED at Incheon Airport by Customs...can't bring over American beef..., easy mac, and for some healthy stuff, multivitamins and power bars) Too bad I had to start being a personal trainer for brother Sung-Man...I think he got to eat a part of a fruit roll-up...and that's all I would allow him to eat = P I know, I'm evil...but the other brothers really appreciated it = ) They ate everything in 3 days...lol...

This is a picture of the campus ENM group who sang a "special song" at brother Sang-Gyu's wedding today!

Brother Sang-Gyu and his beautiful bride...she was also a sister here at ENM...they were introduced to eachother by one of the ENM directors 2 or 3 years ago...and after much prayer and time together, they got married = )

I put those pictures up because I promised more pics...I couldn't take more pictures throughout the week though because I was sick = (
So I thought I just had a cold...but the Dr. said my body's balace was/is thrown out of whack...so I told you I was helping brother Sung-Man lose weight...well, I also ate the same amount as him, but whenever I would work out with him, I would literally do 2 to 3 times what he did, and I have a higher metabolism than him, so I wasn't getting enough food to sustain my body...I felt signs of weakness starting on Friday, but yet I was still doing 2 a days with him...I honestly thought I could go through the pain, and just thought I was sore, but yeah, I got really sick starting Sunday morning...So I've been missing a lot of the discipling/witnessing the past week...I thought it was just a cold and just got some rest and took some cough medicine and boy was my apetite at an all time high! for 2 straight days I ate double the amount of what I normally eat (before doing the diet thing) I woke up at midnight two nights and ate a ton, then ate at 7 with the brothers, at 11 by myself, at 1:30 with the brothers, at 4:30 by myself, at 6:30 with the brothers....yeah, my body was craving food...anyway, I thought I was getting better, especially after going to a public bath/spa/sauna place (I weighed myself there...71 kilos! I was 79kilos in July!...that's like 16 lbs of weight loss) but after eating so much I'm like 162 lbs, but starting two days ago I got these overwhelming feelings of dizziness and weakness...yeah, so I just need to not be so extreme...I've found that to be true with my family...if we want to pursue after something, we really work hard to pursue it, but we can also pursure to do nothing which = extreme laziness or pursue to eat a lot which = gluttony...I[m working on it...to do things little by little bit everyday = )
Okay, I want to write more...but the brothers and I are going to the Directors house for dinner tonight! Yay for free and delicious food = )

2 Comments:
why wasn't this posted until today?
was the western-style breakfast in honor of you?
How could you not tell that lack of food was the problem?!
stupid US inspections messing with your yummy beef jerky. cute to hear the brothers ate all the junk food in three days! do we have issues of gluttony on that campus? ;)
so Jeffrey's never had dominoes before?! mom LOVES it! (not the kind you bought though) EVERY (no exaggeration) time we play chicken track/Mexican train, she sighs and gets nostalgic and says how it's the perfect game for kids...and if we had it as kids, saying that we would've absolutely loved it because it works on counting, colors, etc...
Post a Comment
<< Home