
Nice little view of Qingdao

I


Beautiful beaches...even saw a guy swimming
Qingdao...what I was expecting, but rarely saw this...it's a lot more modern than I thought.

view of Nanjing


Where Sang took me shopping...Fukwha? or something like that...very aggressive salespeople...one even grabbed Sang's arm really tight ...long story, but scary

I was expecting more of this motorcycle action...but only saw it a few times...notice the monitor, among other things


Sang in dowtown Nanjing

Tutoring
that is in Sang holding a grapefruit in his room


Breakfast with Sang...I forget the price..maybe $1.50 for 4 omelettes...yeah...cheap yet delicious!

You typical Chinese celebration when a new restaurant/business is opened...I remember experiencing someting like this in ChinaTown on a KAMA trip

1 Comments:
DUDE - My mom is from Qingdao and I lived there for two years. Those omelettes, are those Jian Ming Guo Zi?! They have like little crispy thingies inside of the egg and a spicy hot sauce. Holy crap! That's awesome!! Hey, belated Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home