It's getting really busy around here in prep for Christmas...and for several weddings coming up...and I'll be visiting some missionaries in China(most likely won't be able to meet Sang though = (...but we'll see) please pray that all goes well = )
I'll be participating in "Dinner with Jesus" for our Campus Christmas party on the 23rd and for our ENM Christmas part on the 24th. I'm working hard memorizing my lines and making my testimony, and also memorizing two songs to perform, one for our campus praise team and the other for Dr. SB Lee's wedding on the 30th. Yes, all in Korean.
I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking on memorizing the Korean version of the Topical Memory System, but I'm working really hard memorizing them in English. I'm on B-11 and B-12 and working hard and reviewing A-1 through A-12 so I won't forget them. I'm also spending quality time studying the Bible (using a Navigator's Discipleship book with my Bible Study group and doing a Bible study on my own) and having quality QT's...trying to always remember the 3 P's for application: Personally, Practicality, Possibility, and the 5 P's for meditation: Passage, Principle, Problem, Plan, Progress. This week I've realized the importance of the Holy Spirit...I mean, I've always known that God is Three in One, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but I never realized exactly how they intertwined...not like I know completely for sure now either, but the Spirit is working hard inside of me to reveal God's wisdom to me.
Witnessing is getting tougher because it's getting pretty chilly outside...we also witness inside, but more often outside since inside most people are busy studying or eating. I think the Spirit is trying to reveal to me that I also need to witness to smokers (pretty much the only people outside now-a-days) because in the past, if there were two people, one smoking and the other just waiting on somebody not smoking, I would witness to the non-smoker because smoke irritates my eyes and throat. By no means do I dislike smokers, but because I wear contacts and I don't smoke myself, my eyes get all red and itchy and I can't breathe very well...but one of the fellow sisters here reminded me during our post-witnessing sharing/prayer time that smokers need to learn about the Gospel, too. I totally agree = )
Okay, I must go help our Director move some of his furniture in his office, but I wanted to explain about what I learned from one of the brothers here during our QT sharing time yesterday night...it's about the Life giving River, how it's a sanctuary...are you ankle deep, knee deep, waist deep, all the way? As I was trying to decipher where I was, another brother explained how the scariest situation is if you don't even know where you are...It's Ezekial 47:1-12 since I probably did a bad job of explaining, but think about it... but must go! Take care of yourselves as it's getting colder!
As ALWAYS, Love in Christ!
I'll be participating in "Dinner with Jesus" for our Campus Christmas party on the 23rd and for our ENM Christmas part on the 24th. I'm working hard memorizing my lines and making my testimony, and also memorizing two songs to perform, one for our campus praise team and the other for Dr. SB Lee's wedding on the 30th. Yes, all in Korean.
I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking on memorizing the Korean version of the Topical Memory System, but I'm working really hard memorizing them in English. I'm on B-11 and B-12 and working hard and reviewing A-1 through A-12 so I won't forget them. I'm also spending quality time studying the Bible (using a Navigator's Discipleship book with my Bible Study group and doing a Bible study on my own) and having quality QT's...trying to always remember the 3 P's for application: Personally, Practicality, Possibility, and the 5 P's for meditation: Passage, Principle, Problem, Plan, Progress. This week I've realized the importance of the Holy Spirit...I mean, I've always known that God is Three in One, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, but I never realized exactly how they intertwined...not like I know completely for sure now either, but the Spirit is working hard inside of me to reveal God's wisdom to me.
Witnessing is getting tougher because it's getting pretty chilly outside...we also witness inside, but more often outside since inside most people are busy studying or eating. I think the Spirit is trying to reveal to me that I also need to witness to smokers (pretty much the only people outside now-a-days) because in the past, if there were two people, one smoking and the other just waiting on somebody not smoking, I would witness to the non-smoker because smoke irritates my eyes and throat. By no means do I dislike smokers, but because I wear contacts and I don't smoke myself, my eyes get all red and itchy and I can't breathe very well...but one of the fellow sisters here reminded me during our post-witnessing sharing/prayer time that smokers need to learn about the Gospel, too. I totally agree = )
Okay, I must go help our Director move some of his furniture in his office, but I wanted to explain about what I learned from one of the brothers here during our QT sharing time yesterday night...it's about the Life giving River, how it's a sanctuary...are you ankle deep, knee deep, waist deep, all the way? As I was trying to decipher where I was, another brother explained how the scariest situation is if you don't even know where you are...It's Ezekial 47:1-12 since I probably did a bad job of explaining, but think about it... but must go! Take care of yourselves as it's getting colder!
As ALWAYS, Love in Christ!

1 Comments:
I read that passage in Ezekiel or heard something about it too-
I didn't know what exactly you were doing in China, but now that I know that you'll be visiting some missionaries there- wow- what type of ministry are they doing? ...since everything's pretty secretive over there.
Post a Comment
<< Home