Prayer Requests:*
*From an email...shall remain nameless, but please pray for (__) who is undergoing difficulties of self discipline...allow (__) to have the strength to stop her bodily cravings...
Comments/Questions answered...
Bong Cousin is Kun Eeh Moh's only son.
And in regards with the Dr. Lee comment, everybody always tells him that he has lost weight when they meet him in person.
*Please pray for him as he is undergoing wedding preperations on top of his already busy schedule, and for Ron Koehler to be able to make it out to the wedding
I got back from witnessing today at Konkuk University and realized how much easier it is for me to witness then for most of my other brothers...not that I'm better in anyway, but ONLY because I speak English fluently. People tend to be a lot more open to hear the Word from me than from most of my other brothers. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of people here who are way better than me at getting the Message across while witnessing, but I have an upperhand just because I grew up in the States. I'm very thankful for that and have been using this to my full advantage to at least plant the seed of Christ in others.
*Please continue to pray for those I witness to, to have an open heart for Christ and for my fellow brothers in Christ spreading the Gospel.
Whenever I have trouble waking up in the morning for QT, this verse helps me:
" 'Why are you sleeping?' He asked them 'Get up and pray, so that you won't enter into temptation.' " Luke 22:46
Okay, I have a team meeting right now, but I will be sure to post more later...
*From an email...shall remain nameless, but please pray for (__) who is undergoing difficulties of self discipline...allow (__) to have the strength to stop her bodily cravings...
Comments/Questions answered...
Bong Cousin is Kun Eeh Moh's only son.
And in regards with the Dr. Lee comment, everybody always tells him that he has lost weight when they meet him in person.
*Please pray for him as he is undergoing wedding preperations on top of his already busy schedule, and for Ron Koehler to be able to make it out to the wedding
I got back from witnessing today at Konkuk University and realized how much easier it is for me to witness then for most of my other brothers...not that I'm better in anyway, but ONLY because I speak English fluently. People tend to be a lot more open to hear the Word from me than from most of my other brothers. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of people here who are way better than me at getting the Message across while witnessing, but I have an upperhand just because I grew up in the States. I'm very thankful for that and have been using this to my full advantage to at least plant the seed of Christ in others.
*Please continue to pray for those I witness to, to have an open heart for Christ and for my fellow brothers in Christ spreading the Gospel.
Whenever I have trouble waking up in the morning for QT, this verse helps me:
" 'Why are you sleeping?' He asked them 'Get up and pray, so that you won't enter into temptation.' " Luke 22:46
Okay, I have a team meeting right now, but I will be sure to post more later...

1 Comments:
it's true that people tend to be more open to you, but also know that their intentions are not exactly pure- but yes, at least it is an open door to a relationship. It's just that they may always have something else in the back of their minds... of course you know all this...
I really like that verse- especially come Monday morning!
Post a Comment
<< Home