Prayers
Please continue to pray for my fellow brothers here at ENM and for those we witness to...
And I was so happy to hear from one of my brothers here at ENM that the Cardinals won the World Series!!! That's awesome! Will, they finally did it = )
I am continuing to work hard and am slowly, but surely, disciplining myself more and more. I will continue to pray for all of you who have asked for specific concerns. Stay strong in the faith!
Please continue to pray for my fellow brothers here at ENM and for those we witness to...
And I was so happy to hear from one of my brothers here at ENM that the Cardinals won the World Series!!! That's awesome! Will, they finally did it = )
I am continuing to work hard and am slowly, but surely, disciplining myself more and more. I will continue to pray for all of you who have asked for specific concerns. Stay strong in the faith!

1 Comments:
Keep it up, brother!
Post a Comment
<< Home