Some Pictures...I was told that this would be of more interest...
but first, some prayer requests (besides the usual and the commented ones):
Dr. SB Lee--Wedding prep and other hardships
For two of my good friends(emailed me)-- struggling with their school work and keeping The Faith.

Two Missionary Brothers witnessing at Konkuk University, about 40 minutes by bus from our ENM. We are trying to start an ENM there at that University. I finally broke out of my shell and was able to witness a little better today, rather than watch and pray and listen as they witnessed.
At Dr. SB Lee's work place, Korea's National Training Center for the Olympics, in the speed skating training building/ice rink...I didn't get to see a lot of the athletes, but it was amazing seeing the gymnists practice and touring the facilities

At my grandfather's house in Busan for Chuseok, Korea's Thanksgiving. I brought them a box of Pears from Seoul (a gift from one of my ENM brothers for my grandparents...his father owns a Pear business)...and wore the soft cushiony stuff = ) Yes, this is how I witnessed to my grandfather = P

One of the places where I volunteer...This place is a traditional Korean House near the heart of Seoul. We help with the upkeep...granted that the owners were nice enough to even donate it as a museum...considering how much they could sell it because of the loacation

I'm sorry I don't take more pictures, but it's kind of weird to take pictures of people you witness too...but I will try to keep this blog interesting.
I met up with my cousin Bong Hyung last Saturday and learned that he accepted Christ! He used to believe in Buddha along with his parents, but he started searching for more answers and came to realize that Christ was/is the Son of God = )
He volunteers every Saturday and Sunday, but I will only be able to go with him on Saturday due to my schedule on Sunday. He volunteers at a number of places which include orphanages and retirement homes
I learned a valuble lesson this past week, but it's pretty long and personal...so if you want to know about it, please email me sam86kim@gmail.com
Another prayer request: I want to get a part-time job so I can treat these people: "And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others" I plant the seed in as many as I can and pray for them when I witness on campus, and for those who I feel can help further the Gospel I continue to work with/spend time with. I have done some work here and there for some cash, but nothing consistent because I do not want to be busier than I currently am...
Thank you for all of your support!!!
but first, some prayer requests (besides the usual and the commented ones):
Dr. SB Lee--Wedding prep and other hardships
For two of my good friends(emailed me)-- struggling with their school work and keeping The Faith.

Two Missionary Brothers witnessing at Konkuk University, about 40 minutes by bus from our ENM. We are trying to start an ENM there at that University. I finally broke out of my shell and was able to witness a little better today, rather than watch and pray and listen as they witnessed.
At Dr. SB Lee's work place, Korea's National Training Center for the Olympics, in the speed skating training building/ice rink...I didn't get to see a lot of the athletes, but it was amazing seeing the gymnists practice and touring the facilities

At my grandfather's house in Busan for Chuseok, Korea's Thanksgiving. I brought them a box of Pears from Seoul (a gift from one of my ENM brothers for my grandparents...his father owns a Pear business)...and wore the soft cushiony stuff = ) Yes, this is how I witnessed to my grandfather = P

One of the places where I volunteer...This place is a traditional Korean House near the heart of Seoul. We help with the upkeep...granted that the owners were nice enough to even donate it as a museum...considering how much they could sell it because of the loacation

I'm sorry I don't take more pictures, but it's kind of weird to take pictures of people you witness too...but I will try to keep this blog interesting.
I met up with my cousin Bong Hyung last Saturday and learned that he accepted Christ! He used to believe in Buddha along with his parents, but he started searching for more answers and came to realize that Christ was/is the Son of God = )
He volunteers every Saturday and Sunday, but I will only be able to go with him on Saturday due to my schedule on Sunday. He volunteers at a number of places which include orphanages and retirement homes
I learned a valuble lesson this past week, but it's pretty long and personal...so if you want to know about it, please email me sam86kim@gmail.com
Another prayer request: I want to get a part-time job so I can treat these people: "And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others" I plant the seed in as many as I can and pray for them when I witness on campus, and for those who I feel can help further the Gospel I continue to work with/spend time with. I have done some work here and there for some cash, but nothing consistent because I do not want to be busier than I currently am...
Thank you for all of your support!!!

1 Comments:
I LOVE the pic of halahbuhji!! That's awesome :) Has Dr. SB Lee lost some weight?
Wow- Bong- B.Y.Lee is now a Christian? Is it just me or am I having trouble remembering which cousin that is?
Post a Comment
<< Home