I MADE IT HOME!
I have been spending a lot of time with family, but I was fortunate enough to go to a Shane and Shane concert (www.shaneandshane.com to hear some of their music) at Drury Univserity last night. They are an awesome band if you are searching for new music to listen to.
Before I go to Korea on September 15, I plan on spending as much time with family as I can. I hope to see some friends also, but mostly family time.
I am also trying to discipline myself more to get ready for my Mission Trip. The one thing that scares me the most is that I would lead others astray because I know that teachers will be judged more harshly...If you all would designate 1 day a week to pray for me, I would APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! I will be praying for all of you also!
Again, thank you for all of the prayers and for your financial support.
I have been spending a lot of time with family, but I was fortunate enough to go to a Shane and Shane concert (www.shaneandshane.com to hear some of their music) at Drury Univserity last night. They are an awesome band if you are searching for new music to listen to.
Before I go to Korea on September 15, I plan on spending as much time with family as I can. I hope to see some friends also, but mostly family time.
I am also trying to discipline myself more to get ready for my Mission Trip. The one thing that scares me the most is that I would lead others astray because I know that teachers will be judged more harshly...If you all would designate 1 day a week to pray for me, I would APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! I will be praying for all of you also!
Again, thank you for all of the prayers and for your financial support.

1 Comments:
Hey Sam. I am really glad to see that you are well.
I am good myself. Time flies.
I did miss you a lot man. I will keep you in my prayers.
I know you will do great, and I got your back.
Have some fun too, we're still students. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home