PREGNANT!
I'm going to be UNCLE SAM! My brother and his wife kept it a secret and reveiled the good news on Mother's Day!
**Please pray for their baby and also for my brother as he graduates from Law School tomorrow!
Thank you for the prayers! I'm not homesick anymore = ) Of course I want to see my family and friends, but not to the point of feeling sad. Also felt stressed because my fitness level is not very good at all= P I definitely need to step it up on the push ups, sit-ups and especially running! Sometimes things can just be overwhelming here, but I learning to keep up my good habits and through God's Grace I am able to TRY and imitate the life of a disciple. Little by little bit everyday!
This past Thursday my Team Leader invited Wang Feng and I to their house for dinner. We had Seafood spaghetti, Tuna Salad, Broccoli Clam Chowder w/ Bagels, oranges and kiwis, bannana shake, green tea latte, ice cream...yeah, I think I overate, but it's okay = ) Every once in awhile it's okay to do that, especially if you visit somebody's house! Wang Feng is continuing to meet with me and have Bible Study with my Team leader also...has not met Christ yet...but I'm praying for him. I'm happy that he is open to the word and comes to ENM, and I know that when it's time, God will reveal Himself to Wang Feng. Not by my power, but by GOD!
And I've been getting sick a lot here in Korea, with colds and indigestion!, and at first it made me kind of angry/annoyed, because I wanted to be able to participate in everything, but then I realized when I am weak, THEN I AM STRONG! Because while I'm sick, I am more dependent on God and on the other brothers here and listen to them more! God's definitely trying to tell me to RELY ON HIM! I don't want to try and EARN GOD'S LOVE because God has given me EVERYTHING! WHAT DOES HE NEED FROM ME!?! I need to realize I am merely a member of the Body of Christ. But even though I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, still engaged in the FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES! from 6am to 9am, SOCCER! At breakfast and showered, then straight to teaching English at ENM 11am to 1pm, then right after I had a soccer meeting until 2pm (how we can better serve the other people who come and, if they WANT to learn more about Christ, that we are available to help them) Then our praise team/prayer meeting from 2 to 4, then got to nap for 30 minutes, then after that helped one of the sisters translate an English Book into Korean (not the whole book! She knows enough English to do it, but on several sentences and qoutes) Then I had my dance practice for our Team Performace at ENM NEXT WEEK from 5:30 to 7pm, then went to eat with the other brothers, then practiced my guitar chords for my English praise and Bible Study Saturday nights. I just praise GOD that he gave me power to do this PLUS right after go to our Directors house and watch the FA Cup finals- Chelsea vs Manchester Unt until 1:40 AM! Some say I'm sick because I over exert myself...but I think only when I over exert myself trying to do things on my own power because today I'm feeling fine! GOD IS GOOD! I need to continue to pray and rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS! Need to quit trying and doing things my own way!
I also had a speech in my Korean class this week and I chose the topic, "The most worthwhile time in your life" and I told them it was THE PRESENT! I took that opportunity to spread the Gospel to the other 15 students in the class. They all know what I'm doing in Korea, but I took the opportunity to tell them more about LOVE, and how if we simply live a life of LOVE, WE CAN DO NO WRONG! And how God is Love = ) One of the Chinese students wanted to learn more about it, so I showed her ENM and gave her the Topical Memory System in Chinese/Korean...she actually ASKED FOR IT! And I introduced her to some of the sister at ENM.
**Please Pray that Heh Jean can learn more about Love through the Bible = )
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!! NEVER underestimate the power of PRAYER! It's easy to do, but so hard to apply and consistenly pray! As I pray, I'll pray for you that you may also find time in your life to talk with God = )
I'm going to be UNCLE SAM! My brother and his wife kept it a secret and reveiled the good news on Mother's Day!
**Please pray for their baby and also for my brother as he graduates from Law School tomorrow!
Thank you for the prayers! I'm not homesick anymore = ) Of course I want to see my family and friends, but not to the point of feeling sad. Also felt stressed because my fitness level is not very good at all= P I definitely need to step it up on the push ups, sit-ups and especially running! Sometimes things can just be overwhelming here, but I learning to keep up my good habits and through God's Grace I am able to TRY and imitate the life of a disciple. Little by little bit everyday!
This past Thursday my Team Leader invited Wang Feng and I to their house for dinner. We had Seafood spaghetti, Tuna Salad, Broccoli Clam Chowder w/ Bagels, oranges and kiwis, bannana shake, green tea latte, ice cream...yeah, I think I overate, but it's okay = ) Every once in awhile it's okay to do that, especially if you visit somebody's house! Wang Feng is continuing to meet with me and have Bible Study with my Team leader also...has not met Christ yet...but I'm praying for him. I'm happy that he is open to the word and comes to ENM, and I know that when it's time, God will reveal Himself to Wang Feng. Not by my power, but by GOD!
And I've been getting sick a lot here in Korea, with colds and indigestion!, and at first it made me kind of angry/annoyed, because I wanted to be able to participate in everything, but then I realized when I am weak, THEN I AM STRONG! Because while I'm sick, I am more dependent on God and on the other brothers here and listen to them more! God's definitely trying to tell me to RELY ON HIM! I don't want to try and EARN GOD'S LOVE because God has given me EVERYTHING! WHAT DOES HE NEED FROM ME!?! I need to realize I am merely a member of the Body of Christ. But even though I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, still engaged in the FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES! from 6am to 9am, SOCCER! At breakfast and showered, then straight to teaching English at ENM 11am to 1pm, then right after I had a soccer meeting until 2pm (how we can better serve the other people who come and, if they WANT to learn more about Christ, that we are available to help them) Then our praise team/prayer meeting from 2 to 4, then got to nap for 30 minutes, then after that helped one of the sisters translate an English Book into Korean (not the whole book! She knows enough English to do it, but on several sentences and qoutes) Then I had my dance practice for our Team Performace at ENM NEXT WEEK from 5:30 to 7pm, then went to eat with the other brothers, then practiced my guitar chords for my English praise and Bible Study Saturday nights. I just praise GOD that he gave me power to do this PLUS right after go to our Directors house and watch the FA Cup finals- Chelsea vs Manchester Unt until 1:40 AM! Some say I'm sick because I over exert myself...but I think only when I over exert myself trying to do things on my own power because today I'm feeling fine! GOD IS GOOD! I need to continue to pray and rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS! Need to quit trying and doing things my own way!
I also had a speech in my Korean class this week and I chose the topic, "The most worthwhile time in your life" and I told them it was THE PRESENT! I took that opportunity to spread the Gospel to the other 15 students in the class. They all know what I'm doing in Korea, but I took the opportunity to tell them more about LOVE, and how if we simply live a life of LOVE, WE CAN DO NO WRONG! And how God is Love = ) One of the Chinese students wanted to learn more about it, so I showed her ENM and gave her the Topical Memory System in Chinese/Korean...she actually ASKED FOR IT! And I introduced her to some of the sister at ENM.
**Please Pray that Heh Jean can learn more about Love through the Bible = )
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!! NEVER underestimate the power of PRAYER! It's easy to do, but so hard to apply and consistenly pray! As I pray, I'll pray for you that you may also find time in your life to talk with God = )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home